We currently do not have any positions available, however, if you wish to submit a resume we will keep it on file for any future positions that may come available.
W.R. Scott Equipment Ltd. has a modern, well-equipped shop. Service trucks are equipped with tools. Coveralls are supplied.
Licensed Heavy-Duty Mechanics / 2nd Year Journeyman Mechanics
Delivery Driver / Yard Person
Licensed Heavy-Duty Journeyman Mechanics – 2nd Year Journeyman
Negotiable, plus benefits and bonuses
Immediately – Edmonton
Duties and Requirements Include:
- Self-reliant and can follow instructions
- Have the ability to write reports and communicate information
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Willing to work in the field when required, in all weather conditions
- Certified journeyman or minimum 2nd-year apprentice
- Hands-on troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, overhaul, and maintenance of track loaders, mini excavators, skid steers and attachments
- Licensed with a minimum class 5 driver’s license with current abstract
- Ongoing maintenance & repair of equipment; on and off-site
- Writing work orders, performing diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Cleaning, lubricating and maintaining equipment
- Testing repaired equipment
Not all positions are posted. Please submit resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep all resumes on hand should a position become available that matches your credentials.