We currently do not have any positions available, however, if you wish to submit a resume we will keep it on file for any future positions that may come available.
Email your resume in confidence with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 780-440-4040.
Licensed Heavy Equipment Technician (4th Year or Journeyman)
Heavy Duty Mechanics
Negotiable, plus benefits, bonuses
What We Offer:
- Market competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan
- A respectful and family-oriented working environment with a strong company
- Values and teamwork essential
Your Main Responsibilities Are To:
- Write reports and communicate information
- Willing to work in the field when required, in all weather conditions
- Licensed with a minimum Class 5 Drivers License with current abstract
- Ongoing maintenance & repair of equipment on and off-site. Hands-on troubleshooting, repair, adjustment, overhaul, and maintenance of track loaders, mini excavators, skid steers and attachments.
- Writing work orders, performing diagnostics
- Cleaning, lubricating and maintaining rental equipment.
- Fill in for rentals and parts when needed.
Not all positions are posted. Please submit resumes in confidence to email@example.com. We will keep all resumes on hand should a position become available that matches your credentials.