Gehl® Telescopic Handlers in Edmonton Make Lifting Simple
W.R. Scott Equipment Ltd. is now offering Gehl® telescopic handlers in Edmonton. This machinery allows the operator to deliver heavy loads of equipment or supplies to areas that are hard to reach for a traditional forklift. Below are some of the details on the telescopic handlers we carry from Gehl®.
Built-to-perform, the Gehl RS Series offers lift capacities from 4,400 lbs. (2000 kg) to 12,000 lbs. (5444 kg) and maximum lift heights up to 55’1″ (16.8 m). With 14 models to select from, the RS Series material handling fleet has you covered.
- All-New-Single Joystick that controls all boom functions as well as F-N-R
- Tire options include foam-filled, solid rubber, turf, or rock tread (pneumatic only RS4-14)
- 10 degree frame leveling right/left (not available on RS5-19 or RS4-14)
- Exclusive boom tip lift hook option for the RS6-42 GEN:3 through the RS12-42 GEN:3
The Gehl DL Series provides superior performance you can count on. Key design features include unmatched versatility, 360-degree visibility, and premium operator comfort; taking productivity to the next level.
- Optional outriggers add stability and increase lift capacity at full height
- Dynattach® or Dynacarrier® Quick-Attach attachment mounting systems.
- Optional Personnel Work Platform System
- Exclusive boom tip lift hook option for all models
- Gen:3 includes a Single Joystick that controls all boom functions and F-N-R